Total Duration – 33 Nights / 34 Days
Style Of Trip – Climbing
Maximum Altitude – 6325 mtr.
Grade – Difficult
Best Season – June to September
Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
Food – On trek – All meals included
Inquire for the Cost.
Day 1: ARRIVAL DELHI:
Day to visit Indian Mountaineering Foundation (IMF) for briefing and to full fill all formalities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Delhi – RISHIKESH.
Day 3: Rishikesh – Joshimath (240km/ 8-9hrs)
DAY 4: Day to fulfil all formalities with Local Administration & Forest Department. Overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 5: Joshimath – Badrinath (45 kms/2 hrs)
Day 06: Badrinath – Mana – Ghastoli (3796 m/12450 ft)
Day 07: Ghastoli – Arwa Tal (16 kms / 5-6 hrs).
Day 08: Arwa Tal (BC) 4350m.
Day 09: Rest day.
Day 10: BASE CAMP: load ferry to the Advance Base Camp.
Day 11: BASE CAMP: load ferry to the Advance Base Camp.
Day 12: Occupied Advance Base Camp.
Day 13 to Day 28: Arwa tower climbing expedition.
Day 29: Rest day.
Day 30: Base Camp – Ghastoli.
Day 31: Ghastoli – Badrinath – Joshimath
Day 32: Joshimath – Rishikesh
Day 33: Rishikesh – Delhi
Day 34: Depart: Morning visit IMF to full fill all formalities and de – briefing .Later in the afternoon group breakup.
What is included in the tour
- Highly advanced, Professional & certified mountaineering (Instructor/guide) from Himalaya Destination.
- Skilled local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals during the Climbing. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- HAF/LAF/Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/and Central climbing Equipment)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- During Trek & Expedition we will provide you Dome/Alpine/High Altitude tents on twin sharing basis. Camping mattresses, kitchen tent, dining tent, camping stool etc would be provided.
- High Altitude Porters to ferry loads, set up high camps, fix ropes etc
- Climbing Guide’s support up to Summit
- Butane gas bottle for high altitude cooking
- Meals: In Hotel only breakfast will serve. While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- High Altitude meal: We will use tin packed food in high altitude.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits, wild life fee and camping charges.
- State Government Fees.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying Climber’s backpacks
- Air fare
- Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Individual Climbing Gears and clothing; special individual mountain diet if any
- Inner Line Permit.
- IMF Permissions, Royalty and Registration.
- Liaison Officer Cost (included for foreign expedition only)
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like Alcohol, Soft drink, mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Travel insurance.