- Total Duration – 23 Nights / 24 Days
- Style Of Trip – Climbing
- Maximum Altitude – 6791mtr.
- Grade – Difficult
- Best Season – June to September
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport Delhi to Delhi.
- Highly advanced, Professional & certified mountaineering (Instructor/guide) from Himalaya Destination.
- Skilled local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the Climbing. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- HAF/LAF/Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/and Central climbing Equipment)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- During Trek & Expedition we will provide you Dome/Alpine/High Altitude tents on twin sharing basis. Camping mattresses, kitchen tent, dining tent, camping stool etc would be provided.
- High Altitude Porters to ferry loads, set up high camps, fix ropes etc
- Climbing Guide’s support up to Summit
- Butane gas bottle for high altitude cooking
- Meals: In Hotel only breakfast will serve. While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- High Altitude meal: We will use tin packed food in high altitude.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits, wild life fee and camping charges.
- State Government Fees.
- IMF Permissions, Royalty and Registration.
- Liaison Officer Cost (included for foreign expedition only)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying Climber’s backpacks
- Air fare
- Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Group Gears for climbing e.g. rope, pitons, snow bars, crabs etc
- Individual Climbing Gears and clothing; special individual mountain diet if any
- Inner Line Permit.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like Alcohol, Soft drink, mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Travel insurance.
Inquire for the Cost.
Day 1: ARRIVAL DELHI:
Day to visit Indian Mountaineering Foundation (IMF) for briefing and to full fill all formalities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Delhi – Manali.
Day 3: Day for full fill all formalities with Local Administration & Forest Department. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4: Manali to kaza by Vehicle.
Day 5: Kaza to Nako by vehicle.
Day 6: Rest at nako.
Day 7: Nako to transit camp 1.
Day 8: Transit camp 1 to transit camp 2.
Day 9: Transit Camp 2 to Base Camp.
Day10: Rest at Base Camp.
Day 11: Base Camp to Camp1 (acclimatization and load ferry) back to BC
Day12: Base Camp to Camp1 (acclimatization and load ferry) back to BC
Day13: Base Camp to Camp1.
Day14: Camp1 to Summit Camp.
Day 15: Summit camp to Summit (6791 m.) and back to Summit camp.
Day 16: Reserve day for summit.
Day 17: Reserve Day for Summit.
Day 18: Camp 1 to Base Camp.Day 19: Base camp to transit camp.
Day 20: Transit Camp to Nako.
Day 21: Nako to Kaza.
Day 22: Kaza to Manali.
Day 23: Manali – Delhi.
Day 24: DELHI DEPARTS:
Morning visit IMF to full fill all formalities and de – briefing .Later in the afternoon group breakup.