Region: Manali / Bir
Total Duration – 09 Nights / 10 Days
Maximum Altitude – 4900 m/ 16000 ft.
Grade – Challenging
Best Season – June to October
Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse in Manali; Organized Campsite
Food – On trek – All meals included
Distance – 80 KM.
Things to Pack: Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket,warmer, woollen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
Fix Departure tariff 25,999/- excluding GST of 5%
Departure Dates : 08th august 2019
Day 1: Reporting Manali.(1800m)
Reporting – Acclimatization – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping.
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places)
Day 2: Manali – Lama Dugh (3017m) .(4 hrs) (approx. 8 to 9)
Day 3: Lama Dugh – Riyali Thach (3400m)( 4 hrs) Approx 6 to 7 kms
DAY 4: Riyali Thach – Base of Kalihani Pass (4010m)( 6hrs) Approx 11 – 12 kms
DAY 5: Base of Kalihani – Devi ki Marhi (3850m) via Kalihani Pass (4725m) (8hrs) Approx 11 – 12 kms
DAY 6: Devi Ki Marhi – Dal Marhi (3900m) ( 6 hours) (approx. 8 to 9 kms.)
DAY 7: Dal Marhi – Bara Bhangal (2882m) (6 hours) (approx. 8 to 9 kms.)
DAY 8: Bara Bhangal – Mardh (3830m) ( 5 hours) (approx. 8 to 9 kms.)
DAY 9: Mardh – Plachak (2721m) via Thamsar Pass (4878m) (7 hours)(approx. 11 to 12
DAY 10: Plachak – Raigundha (2440m) – Billing (2310m) (6 hours)(approx. 8 to 9kms.)
What is included in the tour
- Local transport during Trek.
- Highly Advanced and qualified Guide from Himalaya Destination.
- Skilled Local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- Equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits and camping charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
- Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
- Monument entry fee if any.
- Any meals/services not mentioned above.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Travel insurance.