- Total Duration – 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Maximum Altitude – 4240 m/ 14000 ft.
- Grade – Moderate to strenuous
- Best Season – May to October
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse in Manali ; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 35 KM.
Things to Pack: Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket,warmer, woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
What is included in the tour
- Local transport during Trek
- Highly Advanced and qualified Guide from Himalaya Destinations
- Skilled Local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- equipment’s – equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits and camping charge
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
Fix Departure tariff 5,999/- excluding GST of 5%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
8,000/- (above 15 Participant)
10,000/- (11-15 Participants)
11,000/- (8-10 Participants)
14,000/- (4-7 Participants)
16,000/- (2-3 Participants)
Departure Dates : 14th june, 14th july, 11th, 14th August,1st ,21st september,13th,16th October 2018
Day 1: Reporting Manali. (1800m)
Reporting – Acclimatization – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places)
Day 2: Manali/ 14 mode(Gulaba)/ Rohli Kholi (2900m: 9700ft.) Via Taxi.(/ 5 hrs) (approx. 9-10 kms.)
Day 3: Rohli Kholi – Bhrigu Lake (4240m/14220 ft) – Rohli Kholi ; 6 to 7 hrs) Approx 8-9 kms
DAY 4: Rohli Kholi- Gulaba – Manali. (1800m/6000ft ; 5 – 6hrs) Approx 9– 10 kms