Region: Kullu Valley
- Total Duration – 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Maximum Altitude – 11800 ft
- Grade – Moderate.
- Best Season – May to September
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 52 KM.
What is included in the tour
- Local transport during Trek
- Highly Advanced and qualified Guide from Himalaya Destinations
- Skilled Local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- equipment’s – equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
Fix Departure tariff 8,000/- excluding GST of 5%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
8,000/- (above 15 Participant)
9,500/- (11 – 15 Participants)
10,000/- (8 – 10 Participants)
14,500/- (4 – 7 Participants)
18,990/- (2 – 3 Participants)
Day 1: Reporting Manali. (1800m).
Reporting – Acclimatization – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places).
Day 02: Naggar – Jana – Matikochar (7,250 ft.)
Day 03: Matikochar – Phutasor (9,240 ft.).
Day 04: Phutasor – Dohra nala.
Day 05: Dohra nala -Rumtu – Dhanakunu – naya Tapru. (11,800 ft.)
Day 06: Naya Tapru – Naggar.
Things to Pack: Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket, Gloves, warmer, woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, Walking Stick medicines that you usually use.