Night Trek to Anjaneri Fort
Total Duration – 1 Night / 1 Day
Maximum Altitude – 4200ft (1300m)
Grade – Moderate
Best Season – December
Accommodation – Not Required
Food – Breakfast
Distance – 5 Km
- ‘Navara’ and ‘Navari’ pinnacles that can be spotted from Anjaneri village
- The spacious Anjani Mata Temple, dedicated to the mother of Lord Hanuman, is a major attraction here.
- 360View of Sahyadris
- Best place for star photography
- Watch the beautiful sunrise & foggy mornings
- On the way from Anjaneri village to the fort some carvings can be seen in the caves near the steps. These caves have been carved out people from Jain religion.
- At a certain distance from this temple is ‘Seeta cave’. This cave is made up of two rooms and there are many carvings inside the cave.
- Addition to this we have a citadel, where one more temple of ‘Anjani Mata’ can be seen.
- Lake shaped like the footprint of Lord Hanuman
- Enjoy the exciting experience of trekking in the dark, through the wee hours of morning!
Catch second last CSMT-Kasara local
CSMT-Kasara local timing
22:50 Mumbai (CSMT)
01:25 Meeting at Kasara railway station and move towards base village by local Jeep.
03:00 Reach at base village and rest.
03:15 Start ascending.
06:15 Reach on top and explore.
Enjoy sunrise from top.
10:30 Reach at base village.
12:30 Reach at Kasara railway station and disperse.
What is included in the tour
1. Travelling from Kasara to Kasara
3. Expertise Charges
4. Tea / coffee and refreshments
What is NOT included in the tour
Travel cost from Mumbai to Kasara and back.
Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
Any kind of personal expenses.
Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
Any medical / emergency evacuations if required.
• Torch with extra batteries (very important).
• Identity proof (must)
• Sleeping bag or Mat to rest.
* Warm Clothes it is cold
• Wear clothes that are comfortable and allows free movement of the body.
• Some ready to eat food like plum cakes, biscuits, chips, etc.
• Water (atleast 3 Ltrs.)
• Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
• A good trekking shoes or floaters.
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried.
Please do not carry Jholas.
Please avoid wearing Jewellery.
No Smoking, tobacco and alcohol.
Be a group - its not a race.
NO littering please, we are educated right?! :)
The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No arguments will be entertained.
Please understand this ain’t a picnic, all trekking and adventure activities demand fitness.
We request you to get a medical fitness check done before you participate in any such events. If you are suffering from any allergy, carry proper medications and inform your trek leaders about it. Also make sure you have a sufficient supply of medication for your trip, building in an allowance for any travel delay. Those with Active Chest and Heart diseases that limit physical activity should not go to high altitudes.
Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable.
(Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
If cancellation is done prior to 15 days of outing 95% will be refunded.
If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing, 70% will be refunded.
If cancellation is done prior to 5 days of outing, 40% will be refunded.
If done prior to 2 days of outing 10% will be refunded
Above and after no refund will be provided.