Covid Safety Guidelines
Trek and Camp Events
Regarding travel, the following are some of the guidelines mandated by each State.
To enter Himachal Pradesh as a tourist, you will need:
- A Covid-19 negative test report, not older than 96 hours, from the time of arrival at the State.
- Receipts of Hotel Bookings for a minimum of two days in the State.
- Registration for E-Pass on the official website portal of the State.
To enter Uttarakhand as a tourist, you will need:
- A Covid-19 negative test report, not older than 72 hours, from the time of arrival at the State.
- Asymptomatic tourists without a Covid-19 negative test report will be allowed to enter the State but will be required to quarantine in a hotel for 7 days.
- Registration for E-Pass on their smart city web portal.
To enter Jammu & Kashmir as a tourist:
- You will be RT-PCR tested on arrival at the airport.
- You will need to quarantine yourself in a hotel until you receive a negative test result on your report. Reports usually take 24 hours.
- The State has opened its borders to tourists arriving by air only at the moment.
Please note that these guidelines for tourists have been undergoing frequent changes.
Guidelines To The Participants For Safe Camping.
- Using Face Mask/Face Cover is compulsory.
(Try to bring your own face mask)
- Arogya Setu App on your mobile phone is mandatory, before commencing Bus journey & during the camping duration.
- Maintain Social Distancing and Wash Hands Frequently, Avoid handshakes with other participants and staff members.
- Must Carry personal hand sanitizers to use during activities/camping
- Plate/lunch box for meals, mug, spoons, water bottle to be carry by participants for Safety reasons .
- Try to avoid touching at any place like handlebars, supporting bars in a bus, automated water taps, sanitizer machines, etc.
- Use dustbins for garbage and mask disposal.
Guidelines To The Respective Managers/Volunteers/Instructors For Safe Camping.
Kitchen & Dining
- Masks and Hand gloves are compulsory for the cooking staff
- Kitchen and Dining area to be clean and sanitize frequently, at least thrice a day.
- Participants will be advise to carry personal plates/lunchboxes, spoon & mug to stay contact-free.
- Participants are encourage to enjoy meals in open areas and if the dining area is used, then keep a minimum of 6 feet distance between 2 people.
- Water tanks and RO plants are out of reach for all the ranks (participants, instructors, and staff members)
Campsite & Washroom Area
- The whole campsite to be clean and sanitize daily.
- Close fall ins, campfire, Musical Evenings to be avoided.
- Every participant would pass through a temperature test to ensure the safety and spread of infection.
- Participants should not be residing in containment zone or have come in with any person who is tested positive in last 14 days
- Any participants has any symptoms of Covid-19 like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity.We request them he/she should not participate in such activity
- Participants should not be residing in containment zone or have come in with any person who is tested positive in last 14 days.
- Any participants has any symptoms of Covid-19 like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity.We request them he/she should not participate in such activity.
- It is mandatory that a participant informs the organiser/Trek Leader if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organiser to inform and alert all other persons in the group, so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard.
- Here it is absolutely essential that the participant should keep transparency and informs the organiser/group leaders about his Covid test results.
- We request all the members and Participants to follow above rule and stay safe.
- Enjoy event which was getting missed since past many months.