Region – Kullu / Shimla
- Total Duration – 5 Nights / 6 Days
- Grade – Easy to Moderate
- Maximum Altitude – 10700 ft.
- Best Season -April to October
- Accommodation – Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On ride– All Veg meals included
- Distance – 223 KM
April to October season is the golden glow season for Himalaya cycling tour. All the bikers from across the globe are invited to join this expedition. Discovering the forest trails & Himalayan beauty you get to explore a lot more things in Manali. Manali Shimla cycling tour is one of the best rides.
- FIX DEPARTURE TARIFF 10,000/- (Per Person) excluding GST of 5%
- GROUP SIZE 15
How To Reach:
- By Road : Kullu is well connected to Delhi. Take an overnight bus from Delhi to Manali and you will reach Kullu in 13 ‐ 14 hours (approx 540 KMS). Tickets can be booked online at Redbus.in or Hrtc.gov.in
- Tip : Since Delhi Manali is a long journey most Volvo private buses leave Delhi between 4 pm and 6 pm. The last govt bus leaves at 8.30 pm from ISBT Kashmere Gate. Volvo buses charges between Rs.1,000 to 1,400 per sector from Delhi to Manali and vice versa. Manali to Delhi: Like the onward journey, buses leave from Manali to Delhi between 4 and 5 p.m. Your tentative arrival at Delhi may be anywhere between 6 a.m and 10 a.m. Plan your onward journeys only post noon giving enough buffer for bus delays.
- By Train : Nearest Railway station is Ambala (350 kms) and Chandigarh (310 kms). Tip: Regular Volvo and Buses are available from Chandigarh to Manali in the evening. Volvo buses charges between Rs.700 to Rs.1,000 per person from Chandigarh to Manali and vice versa.
- By Air : Bhuntar, which is 12 km away from Kullu, is the nearest airport. Taxi services are available from Bhuntar to Manali, which costs about Rs.700‐ Rs.1,200. Bhuntar is well connected to Delhi by air. The airliners that take you to this Airport are Indian Airlines, Kingfisher airlines, MDLR Airlines and Jagson Airlines, operating flights from Delhi and Chandigarh to Kullu.
- Nearest Airport is Bhuntar at 12 Kms.
- Day 01:Reporting at Base Camp Seobagh (Kullu). Orientation and general information about the expedition, Bike Rules and Safety Tips and trail ride etc.
- Day 02:Kullu to Banjar – Distance – 51 Kms. (6‐ 8 Hours).
- Day 03:Banjar to Kudadhar (Aani) – Distance – 60 Kms. (7-8 Hours).
- Day 04:Kudadhar to Narkanda – Distance – 50 Kms. (5-6 Hours).
- Day 05:Narkanda to Shimla – Distance – 62 kms. (5-7 Hours).
- Day 06: Checkout after Breakfast.
What is included in the tour
- Highly advanced & Skilled Mountain biking guide from Himalaya Destination, who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Logistics vehicle to carry all our equipment.
- Mechanic for any basic problems.
- Puncture kit and other Basic tools for Mountain bike.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats.
- Basic First aid Kit with Oxygen Cylinder.
- Forest Permits,wild life fees and camping charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mountain Bikes.
- Any expenses of personal nature, tips, phone etc
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- GST 5%
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail-head
- Damage & changes of part