- Total Duration – 8 Nights / 9Days
- Style Of Trip – Climbing
- Maximum Altitude – 5289 mtrs (17353ft).
- Grade – Moderate
- Best Season – June to October
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
Things to Pack
Day pack, good sports shoes,sweat proof t shirt, cap , UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle,Spoon,Plate,Mug,Lunch box(for pack lunch) torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, medicines that you usually use.
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport Delhi to Delhi.
- Highly advanced, Professional & certified mountaineering (Instructor/guide) from Himalaya Destination.
- Skilled local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the Climbing. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- HAF/LAF/Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/and Central climbing Equipment)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- During Trek & Expedition we will provide you Dome/Alpine/High Altitude tents on twin sharing basis. Camping mattresses, kitchen tent, dining tent, camping stool etc would be provided.
- High Altitude Porters to ferry loads, set up high camps, fix ropes etc
- Climbing Guide’s support up to Summit
- Butane gas bottle for high altitude cooking
- Meals: In Hotel only breakfast will serve. While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- High Altitude meal: We will use tin packed food in high altitude.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits, wild life fee and camping charges.
- State Government Fees.
- Liaison Officer Cost (included for foreign expedition only)
- And for the other personal climbing gear and central gear will send with the confirmation details.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying Climber’s backpacks
- Air fare
- Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Group Gears for climbing e.g. rope, pitons, snow bars, crabs etc
- Individual Climbing Gears and clothing; special individual mountain diet if any
- Inner Line Permit.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like Alcohol, Soft drink, mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- IMF Permissions, Royalty and Registration.
- Food to/from the trail head.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Travel insurance.
- GST 5%.
19,999 + 5% GST
Departure Dates : 30th May, 18th Aug 2018
Day 01: Reach at Manali. Paper work and other preparation
Day 02: Manali to Bakar Thach (10700 ft.)
Day 03: Bakar Thach to Beas Kund Glacier. (12800 ft.)
DAY 04: Move to advance ABC Lady Leg. (15000 ft.)
Day 05: Move to Summit Camp and Racky of summit. (15800Ft.)
Day 06: Summit Attempts (17353 ft.)
Day 07: Reserve day for Summit attempts and back to ABC.
Day 08: ABC to Bakar Thach
Day 09: Bakar Thach to Solang nala trek and back to Manali via Taxi.