Region: Garhwal Himalaya
- Total Duration – 19 Nights / 20 Days
- Style Of Trip – Climbing
- Maximum Altitude – 6387 mtr.
- Grade – Difficult
- Best Season – Mid May to October
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport Delhi to Delhi.
- Highly advanced, Professional & certified mountaineering (Instructor/guide) from Himalaya Destination.
- Skilled local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the Climbing. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- HAF/LAF/Porters/mules for carrying common equipment (like rations/tents/utensils/and Central climbing Equipment)
- Equipment – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- During Trek & Expedition we will provide you Dome/Alpine/High Altitude tents on twin sharing basis. Camping mattresses, kitchen tent, dining tent, camping stool etc would be provided.
- High Altitude Porters to ferry loads, set up high camps, fix ropes etc
- Climbing Guide’s support up to Summit
- Butane gas bottle for high altitude cooking
- Meals: In Hotel only breakfast will serve. While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- High Altitude meal: We will use tin packed food in high altitude.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits, wild life fee and camping charges.
- State Government Fees.
- IMF Permissions, Royalty and Registration.
- Liaison Officer Cost (included for foreign expedition only)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying Climber’s backpacks
- Air fare
- Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Group Gears for climbing e.g. rope, pitons, snow bars, crabs etc
- Individual Climbing Gears and clothing; special individual mountain diet if any
- Inner Line Permit.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like Alcohol, Soft drink, mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Travel insurance.
Inquire for the Cost.
Day 1: ARRIVAL DELHI:
Day to visit Indian Mountaineering Foundation (IMF) for briefing and to full fill all formalities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Delhi – Dehradoon. (225 kms/6 hrs Approx)
Day 3: Dehradoon to Talukai. (190 km.)
DAY 4: Taluka – osla (2560m.)
DAY 5: Osla – Ruinsara Tal (3350m.)
Day 06: Ruinsara Taal – Kyarkoti (Base Camp) 3500m
Day 07: Base Camp – Camp 1 (4600m) Load Ferry
Day 08: Base Camp – Establish Camp 1
Day 09: Camp 1 – Camp 2 (5100m) Load Ferry
Day 10: Camp 1 – Established Camp 2
Day 11: Camp 2 – Camp 3 (5500 m)
Day 12: Camp 3 – Summit Attempt (6387m)
Day 13: Reserve Day for Summit.
Day 14: Reserve Day for Summit.
Day 15: Summit Camp to – Base camp
Day 16: Rest day
Day 17: Base camp – Osla
Day 18: Osla – Taluka – Sankri
Day 19: Sankri – Dehradun – Delhi
Day 20: Depart: Morning visit IMF to full fill all formalities and de – briefing .Later in the afternoon group breakup