Region: Spiti Valley,
Total Duration: 7 Nights / 8 Days (Ex Manali)
Style of Trip: Climbing
Maximum Altitude: 6310 m
Best Season: June to October
Accommodation: Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
Food: On trek– All meals included
Fix Departure tariff 17,000/- excluding GST of 5%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
17,000/- (above 10 Participant)
20,000/- (6 – 9 Participants)
30,000/- (3 – 5 Participants)
Departure Dates : 17th July & 17th August 2018
Day 1: Reporting Manali. (1800m).
Reporting – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places).
Day 2: Manali- Kaza (3686M) – 10-11 hrs
Day 3: Kaza Acclimatization
Day 4: Kaza- Kibber- Acclimatization hike
Day 5: Kaza- Kibber Kanamo Base camp- 4-5 hrs.
Day 6: Kanamo summit (6310 M) .
Day 7: Reserve day for summit – Kibber.
Day 8: Kibber to Manali.
What is included in the tour
- Local transport Manali to Manali.
- Basic Mountaineering Course qualified Guide from Trek Bulls.
- Local Guide who has extensive knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipment (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- Personal Climbing equipment’s – like boot, Crampone,Ice Axe, Seat harness etc
- Equipment – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying backpacks of trekkers
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry Fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.