Himalaya Destination invite you for trekking near Mumbai and Pune to Peb fort trek / Vikatgad Trek|
Peb fort is also knows as Vikatgad.Peb fort is a small fort near the ranges of Matheran on northeast side of Panvel at a distance of 3-4 km on west side of Neral. It is also known as Vikatgad and has an elevation of 2100 feets. The forts and hills in and around Peb Fort are Nakhind, Chanderi, Mahasmal and Prabalgad. This fort is visible from the edge of Panorama Point at Matheran or from Matheran Toy Train after you cross the One Kiss Tunnel.
Price of the Event
550/- without Travel Ex Neral
1350/- pp is with Travel from Borivali to Borivali
- Witness the beauty of the fort at the crack of dawn.
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Sahyadris.
- Explore New Place in Matheran.
How to Register:
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with Transaction Id, Name, and Mobile No.
Or Send Screenshot on Below Whatsapp Number
You can make payments using any of the following modes:
- Google Pay (Tez) – 8879421532
- Paytm - 8879421532
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including full address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp: +91 8879421532
Peb Fort Trek / Vikatgad Trek Itinerary
- 06.00 AM: Report at Sanjay Gandhi National Park (SGNP), Borivali E
06:30 AM: Dadar TT Circle, other pickup points timings will be shared on the WhatsApp group
- 09:00 AM: Reach Matheran Parking
- 09:30 AM: Introduction and briefing before we start our trek
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Trek to Peb Fort and summit
- 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM: Relax and have your Lunch
- 01:00 PM: Start descending to Matheran by the same route
- 04:00 PM: Reach Matheran
- 05:00 PM: Start our journey back to Borivali
08.00 PM: Reach Borivali with Great Memories
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Mumbai in Private bus as per govt COVID guidelines
- Breakfast & Tea,Packed Lunch and Evening Tea
- Guide Charges.
- Entry Charges.
- Expertise Charges.
- First Aid Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned above.|
- Personal Expenses