Just a few hours from Mumbai, Pawna Lake has something for everyone and every mood.
Looking at getting away from noise, pollution, and the mundane city life? Pawna Lake is located near Lonavala and is perfectly nestled among the hillocks of the Sahyadri ranges. Pawna lake is all about being close to nature, getting lost in the scenic views it offers and lots n lots of fun!!!
Himalaya Destination invites you to our Pawna Lake Campsite where you can see the most picturesque views around the lakeside. Visit the unexplored ancient temple beside the Lake which gets submerged in water in monsoons!!! Indulge in some fun activities in the open grounds, and as the night approaches enjoy the campfire below the star-lit sky. The cozy stay in the tents just adds to the overall experience of true camping.
So, are you ready?
- Best location in Pawna for Camping.
- Spend a fun day in the outdoors surrounded by lush nature.
- Camp in front of Pawna Lake
- Panoramic view of Pawna Lake
- Comfortable Tents with the best view of Pawna lake
- Soft Archery, Dart Board, Carrom, Badminton, Cricket, Football, etc Games
- Western Toilet
04:30 PM - Check-In, One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at the lakeside campground. Once you are settled, it's up to you how much you can enjoy nature and activities.
05:00 PM - Enjoy sunset view with Chai and Pakoda. Play games like archery, football, cricket, badminton, carrom, etc.
08:00 PM - Have Barbeque (Limited)
9:00 PM - Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready in the dining area. Have Dinner under Star-lit Sky.
11:30 PM Lights-Off
7:00 AM - Watch Awesome sunrise view
8:00 AM - Morning tea is must if it's a chilled morning
9:00 AM - Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
9:30 AM - Say Goodbye to us and checkout with amazing memories.
What is included in the tour
- Campfire with Games
- Comfortable Tent stay (on Twins/Triple/Four sharing basis).
- Indoor & Outdoor games
- Guide and Expertise
Meals included (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain):
- Evening Tea
- 1 Dinner
- Barbeque (Limited)
- Morning Tea Breakfast (Milk/Coffee/Maggi will be served on additional charges)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during travel.
- Packaged Water
- Personal expenses/tips.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses.
- Any item not covered under Inclusions.