Total Duration – 3 Nights / 4 Days
Style Of Trip – Cycling
Maximum Altitude – 3900 mtr.
Grade – Moderate to strenuous
Best Season – June to November
Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
Food – On trek – All meals included
Distance – 148 Km
Fix Departure tariff 7,500/- excluding GST of 5%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
7,500/- (above 10 Participant)
9,000/- (6 – 10 Participant)
12,000/- (3 – 5 Participant)
Rates are excluding GST of 5%
Note that the cost would vary for customized group according to their requirements.
Things to Pack
Day pack, good sports shoes, sweat proof t shirt, cap , UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, Spoon, Plate, Mug, Lunch box(for pack lunch) torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, medicines that you usually use.
Day 1: Reach Naggar:
Arrive Naggar where you would be greeted by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Naggar is an ancient village of Kullu District just before 18 KM of Manali. Today, we would spend the day in Naggar itself to acclimatize to the high altitude. This is absolutely necessary and is most important for the days ahead. Overnight in the hotel/Camp.
Day 2: Naggar to Solang Nala (8,134 ft. ; 5 – 6hrs) Approx 35 kms
Day 3: Solang Nala to Marhi (12,000 ft ; 5 – 6hrs) Approx 35 kms
DAY 4: Marhi to Rohtang pass (13052 ft & back to naggar. (5,700ft ; 6 – 7hrs) Approx 80 kms.
What is included in the tour
- Mountain Bikes
- Highly advanced & Skilled Mountain biking guide from Himalaya Destination, who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Logistics vehicle to carry all our equipment.
- Mechanic for any basic problems.
- Puncture kit and other Basic tools for Mountain bike.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits, wild life fees and camping charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any expenses of personal nature, tips, phone etc.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
- Damage & changes of part