Region – Kullu
Total Duration – 6 Nights / 7 Days
Style of trip - Cycling
Grade – Easy to Moderate
Maximum Altitude – 10700 ft.
Best Season -April to October
Accommodation – Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
Food – On ride– All Veg meals included
Distance – 89 KM
This all-season trek is known for its scenic beauty. It passes through some beautiful forests and affords excellent views of the snow peaks. The trek gives you the opportunity to visit the 1000-year-old Tungnath temple, which is the highest shrine of Lord Shiva. It is one of the panch-kedars and is believed to have been built by Arjuna himself. Chandrashila is famous for its breathtaking 360-degree view of the Himalayan ranges. It is one of the few peaks that can also be climbed in the winter months.
- Fix Departure tariff 9,999/- excluding GST of 5%
- Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
- 9,999/- (above 15 participants)
- 12,000/- (above 10 participants)
- 17,000/- (6-10 participants)
25,000/- (2-3 participants)
Rates are excluding GST of 5%
Note that the cost would vary for customized group according to their requirements.
Day 01: Reporting at Base Camp Banala, Aut. Orientation and general information about the expedition, Bike Rules and Safety Tips etc.
Day 02: Banala to Fagu Pul – Distance – 17 Kms – 3‐ 4 Hours.
Day 03: Fagu Pul to Banjar to Jibhi – Distance – 15 Kms – 4 Hours Climb.
Day 04: Jibhi to Sojha – Distance – 7 Kms – 4 Hours Climb.
Day 05: Ride at Jalori – 3 +3 Kms Trek to Seolsuar Lake ‐ Ride back to Sojha.
Day 06: Return Ride from Sojha to Banala Base Camp – Downhill 44 Kms 4 Hours. Second Half Water Rafting/Sightseeing(optional).
Day 07: Checkout after Breakfast.
Reporting Camp: Himalaya Destination, Banala Aut.
By Road :Banala is well connected to Delhi. Take an overnight bus from Delhi to Manali and you will reach Banala in 11 ‐ 12 hours(approx 475 KMS). Tickets can be booked online at www.redbus.in or www.hrtc.gov.in
Tip : Since Delhi Manali is a long journey most Volvo private buses leave Delhi between 4 pm and 6 pm. The last govt bus leaves at 8.30 pm from ISBT Kashmere Gate. Volvo buses charges between Rs.1,000 to 1,400 per sector from Delhi to Manali and vice versa. Manali to Delhi: Like the onward journey, buses leave from Manali to Delhi between 4 and 5 p.m. Your tentative arrival at Delhi may be anywhere between 6 a.m and 10 a.m. Plan your onward journeys only post noon giving enough buffer for bus delays.
By Train :Nearest Railway station is Ambala (350 kms) and Chandigarh (310 kms). Tip: Regular Volvo and Buses are available from Chandigarh to Manali in the evening. Volvo buses charges between Rs.700 to Rs.1,000 per sector from Chandigarh to Manali and vice versa.
By Air :Bhuntar, which is 52 km away from Manali, is the nearest airport. Taxi services are available from Bhuntar to Manali, which costs about Rs.700‐ Rs.1,200. Bhuntar is well connected to Delhi by air. The airliners that take you to this Airport are Indian Airlines, Kingfisher airlines, MDLR Airlines and Jagson Airlines, operating flights from Delhi and Chandigarh to Kullu.
Nearest Airport is Bhuntar is 60 Kms.
What is included in the tour
- Highly advanced & Skilled Mountain biking guide from Himalaya Destination,who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Logistics vehicle to carry all our equipment.
- Machanic for any basic problems.
- Punture kit and other Basic tools for Mountain bike.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits,wild life fees and camping charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mountain Bikes.
- Any expenses of personal nature, tips,phone etc
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead
- Damage & changes of part.