Total Duration – 3 Nights / 4 Days
Style of Trip - Cycling
Maximum Altitude – 1820m/6000ft.
Best Season December to November.
Accommodation Organized Campsite
Food On ride– All meals included
Distance : 75 KM.
Mountain biking in the winter season is a great activity for the adventure loving people. In winter heavy snow falls and the whole region is packed with white blanket. Sometimes roads are blocked also. But the roads are often cleared by the local authorities like PWD. So the bycycling can be done easily in the lower parts of the valley. In the winter there is not much hustle and bustle on the roads. So one can bike around and explore on his bike with ease. For that one has to approach to the snow camp in seobagh, which is near to the snow range and is also connected to the main highway. From the base camp one can take the bycycle and go to the recommended tracks with proper gear and information. It is good to trek on bycycle because you can see the surrounding more perfectly than travelling by a vehicle. Cycling in the snow covered mountain routes is absolutly a lifetime experience. Cycling in the winter gives you warmth from cold and filters your lungs without any sweat or hard work. Mountain biking is good sport which makes your health better with the fun of riding bike in the Himalayas. During the mountain biking expedetion the camp will be held near snow line or in between the snow. So one can enjoy snow even in the base camp. To enjoy precisely the person should have proper winter gear (warm jackets,lowers, glubs etc.) as well as the mountain biking gear. The gear should be properly brought because of the safety of the person. All and all one should come and enjoy the winter in the lap of Himalaya.
Fix Departure tariff 5,500/- excluding GST of 5%
Rates are excluding GST of 5%
Note that the cost would vary for customized group according to their requirements.
Things to Pack:
Good sports shoes,sweat proof t-shirt, cap , UV rays protected sunglasses, rain jacket, extra cotton socks, Gloves,warm Jacket, inner (Cotton),water bottle,Lunch box(for pack lunch) torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, medicines that you usually use.
Day 1: Reach Naggar at Hotel Journey Casa.
Arrive Seobagh where you would be greeted by our representative and transferred to your Snow camp. Seobagh is an ancient village of Kullu District just after 5 KM of Kullu. Today, we would spend the day in Seobagh itself to acclimatize to the high altitude. This is absolutely necessary and is most important for the days ahead.after lunch Briefing and lecture on mountain bike(Cycling). After tea A short trail ride to Raison. Overnight in the Camp.
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places)
Day 2: Naggar to Chansari and return(2430m/8000ft; 7 – 8hrs)Approx 60km
Day 3: Naggar to Jana and back to Hotel (2450m/8000ft ; 7-8 hrs)Approx 32 kms.
DAY 4: Group Checkout after Breakfast.
What is included in the tour
- Mountain Bikes .
- Helmet,Elbow and knee guard and Reflective Jacket.
- Highly advanced & Skilled Mountain biking guide from Himalaya Destination,who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Mechanic for any basic problems.
- Puncture kit and other Basic tools for Mountain bike.
- Local Guide who has extensive knowledge of the route
- Vegetarian meals on the programme. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats/ Liners
- Basic First aid Kit.
- camping charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Any expenses of personal nature, tips,phone etc.
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Damage & changes of part.