- Maximum Altitude – 6001 mtrs
- Best Season – Mid June to October
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included.
Things to Pack:
Rucksack 60 ltr, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes and Gum Boot, a warm jacket, warmer, woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks (cotton or woolen), water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, sanitizer, towel, walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
“When was the last time you breathed pure air, air so pure that you could feel it through your lungs?
Have you ever held snow in your bare hands, snow so cold it will put your chilled drink to shame?
Did you ever walk across mighty glaciers, through a land so pristine white that you have to close your eyes to take in the brightness?
If you wish to have an experience of a lifetime, to see the misty mountains, feel the lush green earth, drink the sparkling water of River Beas and be miles away from the ruckus of the city and its technology,then you have to come trek with us to Deo Tibba Base.
Deo Tibba Base (6001 m) is at the south east of Manali. Manali itself is a beautiful hill station situated in Himachal Pradesh. Deo Tibba is a popular peak here and the trek trails through the majestic foothills of the Himalayas!
It will be fun to move across the rocky pathways to Chikkha (3000m) with the meandering stream to keep us company. Chikkha has beautiful green pastures below the azure skies. Our way to our next stop to Seri will be blooming with wild flowers and it will be a pleasure to walk through. The trail ascends through Birch, Pine, Fir and Cedar trees. The Tenta Waterfall, Chandertal and Jagatsukh are places of immaculate beauty and one has to be there to breathe in the overwhelming experience! Our final stop will be to reach the Deo Tibba peak and encounter all of its sublime glory.
The total trek is for 14N/15D. One needs to inquire to know the Tariff. All meals en-route and back is included in the package.The detailed itinerary of the trip is as described below.
Leave your phones behind..the peaks are calling!!”
What is included in the tour
- Highly advanced, Professional & certified mountaineering (Instructor/guide) from Himalaya Destination.
- Local transport during Trek.
- Skilled local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the Climbing. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- HAF/LAF/Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/and Central climbing Equipment)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- During Trek & Expedition we will provide you Dome/Alpine/High Altitude tents on twin sharing basis. Camping mattresses, kitchen tent, dining tent, camping stool etc would be provided.
- High Altitude Porters to ferry loads, set up high camps, fix ropes etc
- Climbing Guide’s support up to Summit
- Butane gas bottle for high altitude cooking
- Meals: In Hotel only breakfast will serve. While on trek all meals will be provided
- Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- High Altitude meal: We will use tin packed food in high altitude.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits, wild life fee and camping charges.
- State Government Fees.
- Liaison Officer Cost (included for foreign expedition only)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying Climber’s backpacks
- GST 5%.
- Air fare
- Technical Gears not included
- Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Group Gears for climbing e.g. rope, pitons, snow bars, crabs etc
- Individual Climbing Gears and clothing; special individual mountain diet if any Inner Line Permit.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like Alcohol, Soft drink, mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- IMF Permissions, Royalty and Registration.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Travel insurance.
45,999 + 5% GST
Departure Date : 15nd July 2018
How To Reach
Distance by road:-
Manali is well connected to Delhi. Take an overnight bus from Delhi and you will reach Manali in 12 ‐ 14 hours(approx 540 KMS). Tickets can be booked online at www.redbus.in or www.hrtc.gov.in Tip : Since Delhi Manali is a long journey most Volvo private buses leave Delhi between 5 pm and 6 pm. The last govt bus leaves at 8.30 pm from ISBT Kashmere Gate. Volvo buses charges between Rs.1,000 to 1,400 per sector from Delhi to Manali and vice versa. Manali to Delhi: Like the onward journey, buses leave from Manali to Delhi between 4 and 5 p.m. Your tentative arrival at Delhi may be anywhere between 6 a.m and 10 a.m. Plan your onward journeys only post noon giving enough buffer for bus delay
Nearest Railway Station:-
Nearest Railway station is Ambala (350 kms) and Chandigarh (310 kms). Tip: Regular Volvo and Buses are available from Chandigarh to Manali in the evening. Volvo buses charges between Rs.700 to Rs.1,000 per sector from Chandigarh to Manali and vice versa.
Nearest Airport :-
Nearest Airport is Bhuntar is 60 Kms. Bhuntar, which is 52 km away from Manali, is the nearest airport. Taxi services are available from Bhuntar to Manali, which costs about Rs.700‐ Rs.1,000. Bhuntar is well connected to Delhi by air. The airliners that take you to this Airport are Indian Airlines, Kingfisher airlines, MDLR Airlines and Jagson Airlines, operating flights from Delhi and Chandigarh to Kullu.
- Day 1: Reach at manali. papper work and other prepration
- Day 2: Manali to Chikka(manali to duhangan by texi n 2 hours trek)
- Day 3: Chikka to Seri.(6 hour trek)
- Day 4: Seri to Tenta(base camp)(5 to 6 hours.)
- Day 5: Rest day and preprations
- Day 6: Load ferry to Advance base camp(jagatsukh glacier)..
- Day 7: Base camp to Advance base camp(jagatsukh glacier)…
- Day 8: Occupie Duhangan Col(camp 1)
- Day 9: Duhangan Col(camp 1) summit camp. toOccupie Summit camp (1800+feet)
- Day 10: Summit day
- Day 11: Reserve day for Summit
- Day 12: Summit Camp to Camp1(Duhangan col)
- Day 13: Camp 1 to Base camp
- Day 14: Base camp to chikka
- Day 15: Chikka to Manali.
The itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements. What we offer here is tea house trekking; this trek can be modified as camping trekking as well. E-mail us for latest updated info and price for camping trekking.
Here are our conditions:
- For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
- The other amount is payable 30 days prior expedition.
- This treks are to be confirmed 60 days prior from trek date. Making arrangements for trekking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
- The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants. The Himalaya Destination will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues.
- We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
- Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free, smooth arrangements are made prior.
- Cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 75% Refund
- Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 50% Refund
- Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund