- Total Duration – 7 Nights / 8 Days
- Style Of Trip – Climbing
- Maximum Altitude – 18300 ft.
- Grade – Moderate
- Best Season – June to October
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
Snow capped peak located in Pir panjal range in Himachal Pradesh, offers a trekking route that simply fascinates adventure lovers in no time to the Ladhakhi Peak. Ladhakhi peak is named after a ladhakhi guy, who climbed is first. This peak is certainly not for beginners. Moderate level of peak which requires a little bit of climbing experience like use of mountaineering equipment and walking in snow and ice.
Drive 13 km to Solang Nallah. Trek to Dhundi about 2 hours. Dhundi is a shepherds meadow in lap of high mountain ranges. From this point we hike through green slopes to Bakkar Thach, a Shepherd encampment. It takes 2-3 hours from dhundi to bakar thach. Going through lush green meadows and ridges and wild forests will provide an unforgettable experience. Bakarthach is the base of the all the surrounding peaks like Shetidhar (5200m), Ladakhi (5536m), Friendship (5300m) Manali (5600m) hanuman Tibba (5940m). But for the peaks such as friendship, ladhakhi, Hanuman Tibbathe base camp is fixed near, around or above the beas kund, (a tiny religious lake) To lesser the distance towards peak. We reach at Beas Kund in 1-2 hours from Bakarthach. Set up base camp at beas kund. Following day start ascent and set up camp I. Shetidhar peak is only 30 minutes climbing from here and Ladakhi is around 2 hrs climbing from col. And after col we fix the rope and will climb fix rope, where we have to do some rock climbing from here you can see panoramic view of Dhauladhar and Pirpanjal range with Indrasan peak(6160mts) and Deotibba Peak (6001mts). Once reached at the top click pictures of mighty mountains around. After summated the peak we will be back to camp-1. Head back to Beas Kund stay a night. Next day back to Dhundi and solang.
Inquire for the Cost.
Trek Line Up:
Day 1: Reach at Manali. Paper work and other preparation.
Today all the documentation at concerning offices will be done.
Day 2: Manali to Bakar Thach (10700 ft.)
A leisurely walk on the beautiful meadows.
Day 3: Bakar Thach to Beas Kund Glacier. (12800 ft.)
Another day with moderate hike with moraines on the way.
Day 4: Load ferry to ABC (15500 ft.).
Load all the required things to the ABC and dump it. Return back to Base camp.
Day 5: Occupy ABC.
Summit Attempts (18300 ft.)
Day 6: Reserve day for Summit attempts and back to ABC.
Day 7: ABC to Bakar Thach.
Day 8: Bakar Thach to Solang nala trek and back to Manali via Taxi.
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport Delhi to Delhi.
- Highly advanced, Professional & certified mountaineering (Instructor/guide) from Himalaya Destination.
- Skilled local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the Climbing. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- HAF/LAF/Porters/mules for carrying common equipment (like rations/tents/utensils/and Central climbing Equipment)
- Equipment – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- During Trek & Expedition we will provide you Dome/Alpine/High Altitude tents on twin sharing basis. Camping mattresses, kitchen tent, dining tent, camping stool etc would be provided.
- High Altitude Porters to ferry loads, set up high camps, fix ropes etc
- Climbing Guide’s support up to Summit
- Butane gas bottle for high altitude cooking
- Meals: In Hotel only breakfast will serve. While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- High Altitude meal: We will use tin packed food in high altitude.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits, wild life fee and camping charges.
- State Government Fees.
- IMF Permissions, Royalty and Registration.
- Liaison Officer Cost (included for foreign expedition only)
- And for the other personal climbing gear and central gear will send with the confirmation details.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying Climber’s backpacks
- Air fare
- Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Group Gears for climbing e.g. rope, pitons, snow bars, crabs etc
- Individual Climbing Gears and clothing; special individual mountain diet if any
- Inner Line Permit.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like Alcohol, Soft drink, mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Travel insurance.