Total Duration – 9 Nights / 10 Days
Style Of Trip – Climbing
Maximum Altitude – 6230 mtr.
Grade – Challenging
Best Season – June to October
Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
Food – On trek – All meals included
Inquire for the Cost.
Day 1: Reporting in Leh and check-in to Hotel. Overnight stay. Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping (Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places)
Day 02: Leh – Shey – Thiksey – Hemis
In the morning after breakfast, visit some of the most beautiful monasteries in Leh, including Shey, Thiksey and Hemis.
Day 03: Leh – Martselang – Chogdo (5 – 6 Hrs)
Day 04: Chogdo – Gyuncho La (4600 m)
Day 05: Base Camp – Matho West Summit (6230m).
Day 06: Extra Day for summit.
Day 07: Base Camp at 4350 m – Shang La (4800 m) – Matho Phu (4350 m)
Day 08: Matho Phu – Matho La (4820 m) – Mankorma (4500 m)
Day 09: Mankorma – Stok – Leh
Day 10: Leh Departure.
What is included in the tour
- Highly advanced, Professional & certified mountaineering (Instructor/guide) from Himalaya Destination.
- Skilled local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the Climbing. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- HAF/LAF/Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/and Central climbing Equipment)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- During Trek & Expedition we will provide you Dome/Alpine/High Altitude tents on twin sharing basis. Camping mattresses, kitchen tent, dining tent, camping stool etc would be provided.
- High Altitude Porters to ferry loads, set up high camps, fix ropes etc
- Climbing Guide’s support up to Summit
- Butane gas bottle for high altitude cooking
- Meals: In Hotel only breakfast will serve. While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- High Altitude meal: We will use tin packed food in high altitude.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits, wild life fee and camping charges.
- State Government Fees.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying Climber’s backpacks
- Air fare
- Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Group Gears for climbing e.g. rope, pitons, snow bars, crabs etc
- Individual Climbing Gears and clothing; special individual mountain diet if any
- Inner Line Permit.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like Alcohol, Soft drink, mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Travel insurance.
- IMF Permissions, Royalty and Registration.
- Liaison Officer Cost (included for foreign expedition only)