- Total Duration – 26 Nights / 27 Days
- Style Of Trip – Climbing
- Maximum Altitude – 7075 mtr.
- Grade – Difficult
- Best Season – June to October
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport Delhi to Delhi.
- Highly advanced, Professional & certified mountaineering (Instructor/guide) from Himalaya Destination.
- Skilled local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the Climbing. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- HAF/LAF/Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/and Central climbing Equipment)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- During Trek & Expedition we will provide you Dome/Alpine/High Altitude tents on twin sharing basis. Camping mattresses, kitchen tent, dining tent, camping stool etc would be provided.
- High Altitude Porters to ferry loads, set up high camps, fix ropes etc
- Climbing Guide’s support up to Summit
- Butane gas bottle for high altitude cooking
- Meals: In Hotel only breakfast will serve. While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- High Altitude meal: We will use tin packed food in high altitude.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits, wild life fee and camping charges.
- State Government Fees.
- IMF Permissions, Royalty and Registration.
- Liaison Officer Cost (included for foreign expedition only)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying Climber’s backpacks
- Air fare
- Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Group Gears for climbing e.g. rope, pitons, snow bars, crabs etc
- Individual Climbing Gears and clothing; special individual mountain diet if any
- Inner Line Permit.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like Alcohol, Soft drink, mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Travel insurance.
Inquire for the Cost.
Day 1: ARRIVAL DELHI:
Day to visit Indian Mountaineering Foundation (IMF) for briefing and to full fill all formalities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Delhi – Rishikesh.
Day 3: Rishikesh to Joshimath.
Day 4: Day for full fill all formalities with Local Administration & Forest Department. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5: Uttarkashi – Gangotri
Day 6: Gangotri – Bhojbasa.
Day 7: Bhojbasa – Gaumukh – Nandanvan.
Day 8: Nandanvan – Base Camp (4898m.).
Day 9: Day free for acclimatization and surrounding area..
Day 10: BASE CAMP (4898 M): load ferry to the Advance Base Camp..
Day11: BASE CAMP: load ferry to the Advance Base Camp..
Day 12: BASE CAMP – ADVANCE BASE CAMP (5130 M):
Day 13: ADVANCE BASE CAMP: Another rest day today for acclimatization, Go for a short height-gain and return to ABC for overnight stay..
Day 14: ADVANCE BASE CAMP (LOAD FERRY TO CAMP 1):.
Day 15: ADVANCE BASE CAMP – CAMP 1 (5800 M):.
Day 16: CAMP 1 – ACCLIMATISATION DAY (LOAD FERRY TO CAMP 2):
Day 17: CAMP 1 – CAMP 2 / SUMMIT CAMP (6,200 M):.
Day 18: CAMP 2 / SUMMIT CAMP (6,200 M) CLIMBING – SUMMIT (7075 M) – CAMP 2 / SUMMIT CAMP:.
Day 19: Reserve Day at Camp 2 for Summit.
Day 20: Descend Camp 2 – Camp 1.
Day 21: Descend Camp 1 – BC and Wind UP ABC Enroute.
Day 22: VASUKITAL – NANDANVAN.
Day 23: NANDANVAN – CHIRBASA:
Day 24: CHIRBASA – GANGOTRI – UTTARKASHI:
Day 25: UTTARKASHI – DEVPRAYAG – RISHIKESH:
Day 26: Rishikesh – Delhi.
Day 27: DELHI DEPARTS:
Morning visit IMF to full fill all formalities and de – briefing .Later in the afternoon group breakup.