Total Duration – 7 Nights / 8 Days
Style Of Trip – Climbing
Maximum Altitude – 4724 m./ 15500 ft.
Grade – easy
Best Season – Jun to October
Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
Food – On trek – All meals included
Inquire for the Cost.
Day 1: Reach at Manali. Paper work and other preparation.
Day 2: Manali to Bakar Thach (10700 ft.).
Day 3: Acclimatization day.
Day 4: Summit Attempts (15500 ft.)
Day 5: Reserve day for Summit attempts and back to Base Camp.
Day 6: Bakar Thach to Solang nala trek and back to Manali VIA Taxi.
Day 7: After breakfast group breakup.
What is included in the tour
- Highly advanced, Professional & certified mountaineering (Instructor/guide) from Himalaya Destination.
- Skilled local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the Climbing. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- HAF/LAF/Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/and Central climbing Equipment)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- During Trek & Expedition we will provide you Dome/Alpine/High Altitude tents on twin sharing basis. Camping mattresses, kitchen tent, dining tent, camping stool etc would be provided.
- High Altitude Porters to ferry loads, set up high camps, fix ropes etc.
- Climbing Guide’s support up to Summit.
- Butane gas bottle for high altitude cooking.
- Meals: In Hotel only breakfast will serve. While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- High Altitude meal: We will use tin packed food in high altitude.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits, wild life fee and camping charges.
- State Government Fees.
- IMF Permissions, Royalty and Registration.
- Liaison Officer Cost (included for foreign expedition only)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying Climber’s backpacks.
- Air fare.
- Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Group Gears for climbing e.g. rope, pitons, snow bars, crabs etc.
- Individual Climbing Gears and clothing; special individual mountain diet if any.
- Inner Line Permit.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Purchases of personal natures (like Alcohol, Soft drink, mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Travel insurance.