- Total Duration – 11 Nights / 12 Days (Ex Leh)
- Maximum Altitude – 3608 m/ 11219 ft
- Grade – Challenging
- Best Season – January to Feburary
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse in Leh; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 92 Km.
Things to Pack:
Rucksack 60 ltr, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes and Gum Boot, a warm jacket, warmer, woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks (cotton or woolen), water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, sanitizer, towel, walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
Rates are excluding G.S.T @ 5%
Note that the cost would vary for customized group according to their requirements
What is included in the tour
- Local transport during Trek
- Highly Advanced and qualified Guide from Himalaya Destinations
- Skilled Local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipment (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- equipment’s – equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
- Wild life fee.
- ALTO Permission.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipment – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
29,500/- For 6 Persons
Groups and Corporate Discounts available.
Rates are excluding G.S.T of 5%
- Day 1 & 2: Reporting Leh. (1800m)
- Reporting – Acclimatization – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
- (Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places) Spend the day in the room itself to acclimatize to the high altitude. This is absolutely necessary and is most important for the days ahead. Overnight in the hotel.
- 2nd day : You need to perform your medical checkup in LEH as per new Govt regulations. You need to be physically fit for this trek.
- Day 3: Leh – Chilling – Tilat do – Shingra Koma (Drive/3-4 hrs & Trek/2 hr)
- Day 4: Shingra Koma – Tibb Cave (Trek 8-9 km. / 4-5 hours)
- Day 5: Tibb Cave – Nyerak (Trek 9 – 10 km. / 7-8 hours)
- Day 6: Nyerak – Lingshed (Trek 9-10 km. / 7-8 hours)
- Day 7: Lingshed – Neyrak (Trek 6 hours)
- Day 8: Neyrak – Tib Cave. (Trek 5-6 hours)
- Day 9: Tibb Cave – Gyalpo. (Trek 7-8 hours)
- Day 10: Gyalpo – TilatDo – Leh (Trek 4-5 km. / 2 hours and 3-4 hour drive to leh)
- Day 11: Group breakup after breakfast.
- Day 12: One buffer day required in route