Total Duration – 11 Nights / 12 Days (Ex Leh)
Maximum Altitude – 3608 m/ 11219 ft
Grade – Challenging
Best Season – January to February
Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse in Leh; Organized Campsite
Food – On trek – All meals included
Distance – 92 Km.
Things to Pack:
Rucksack 60 ltr, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes and Gum Boot, a warm jacket, warmer, woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks (cotton or woolen), water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, sanitizer, towel, walking Stick and medicines that you usually use.
Rates are excluding G.S.T @ 5%
Note that the cost would vary for customized group according to their requirements
32,000/- + 5% GST (DISCOUNTED PRICE)
Groups and Corporate Discounts available.
Rates are excluding G.S.T of 5%
**NOTICE: According to Government of Jammu & Kashmir, Office of District Magistrate, Leh it has been decided to impose fees & restrictions on number of tourist undertaking the Chadar trek. It was decided unanimously that for the ensuing season fees (Wildlife + Environment + ALTOA fees) for foreign trekkers Rs. 3500 - 4500 / trip & for domestic trekkers Rs. 2,650 - 3,500/trip shall be enforced. Along with the same there is a Govt accidental Insurance fees which is also payable (Not defined). So please participant you need to pay this separately on your reporting day.
Day 1, 2 & 3: Reporting Leh. (3500m.)
Reporting – Acclimatization – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places) Spend the day in the room itself to acclimatize to the high altitude. This is absolutely necessary and is most important for the days ahead. Overnight in the hotel.
3rd day : You need to perform your medical checkup in LEH as per new Govt regulations. You need to be physically fit for this trek.
Day 4: Leh – Chilling – Tilat do – Shingra Koma (Drive/3-4 hrs & Trek/2 hr)
Day 5: Shingra Koma – Tibb Cave (Trek 8-9 km. / 4-5 hours)
Day 6: Tibb Cave – Nyerak (Trek 9 – 10 km. / 7-8 hours)
Day 7: Nyerak – Lingshed (Trek 9-10 km. / 7-8 hours)
Day 8: Lingshed – Neyrak (Trek 6 hours)
Day 9: Neyrak – Tib Cave. (Trek 5-6 hours)
Day 10: Tibb Cave – Gyalpo. (Trek 7-8 hours)
Day 11: Gyalpo – TilatDo – Leh (Trek 4-5 km. / 2 hours and 3-4 hour drive to leh)
Day 12: Group breakup after breakfast.
What is included in the tour
- Local transport during Trek.
- Highly Advanced and qualified Guide from Himalaya Destination.
- Skilled Local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipment (like rations/tents/utensils)
- Equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress.
- While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks.
- Personal trekking equipment – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Medical Charges at Leh to be payable by client.
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head. Food in Leh will not be included.