- Total Duration – 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Maximum Altitude – 4480 m/ 14090 ft
- Grade Moderate to strenuous.
- Best Season – May to October
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 72 KM.
Things to Pack: Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket, Gloves, warmer, woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, Walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
What is included in the tour
- Transport required in the trek
- Highly advanced & certified mountaineering guide from Himalaya Destination
- Skilled Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
Fix Departure tariff 8,999/- excluding GST of 5%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
9,500/- (above 15 Participant)
10,500/- (11 – 15 Participants)
12,000/- (8 – 10 Participants)
14,500/- (4 – 7 Participants)
17,000/- (2 – 3 Participants)
Departure Dates : 10th june,15th july,15th August, 21st September 2018
Day 1: Reporting Manali. (1800m)
Reporting – Acclimatization – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places)
Day 02: Manali/ Jagatsukh/ Khanool – Chhika(3000m/9000 ft; 6 to 7 hrs)Approx 8-9 kms
Day 03: Chikka – Seri (3900m/12800ft ; 6 – 7hrs)Approx 10– 11 kms
Day 04: Seri- -Tenta. (3900m/12800ft ; 6 – 7hrs)Approx 9– 10 kms
Day 05: Tenta- Chota Chandratal(4480m)-Tenta (4300m.) 4 to 5 hours) 5-6 kms.
Day 06: Tenta – Chhika(3000m/9000 ft; 5 to 6 hrs)Approx 8-9 kms
Day 07: Chikka – Jagatsukh-Manali. (1800m/6000ft ; 8 – 9hrs)Approx 16– 17 kms