Region: Parvati Valley
Total Duration – 1 Night / 2 Days
Maximum Altitude – 2960 m/9700 ft.
Grade – Easy to Moderate
Best Season – April to December
Accommodation – Organized Campsite
Food – On trek – All meals included
Distance – 22 KM.
Fix departure tariff 2,500 /- excluding GST of 5%
Departure Dates:- Every Weekend.
Day 1: : Arrive at Manikaran (Kasol) by 8.00 am and arrive Barshani at 9:30 am. Start trek to Kheer Ganga. The total trek length is 11 KM and it will take 4-5 hrs to reach Kheer Ganga. Khir Ganga is alpine pasture. After reaching the destination delicious snacks will be served with hot Tea. In the evening sunset will provide a magical view. Overnight stay in camp.
Day 2: Explore Kheer Ganga. Kheer ganga is the part of Pir Panjal range, from khir ganga one can get a terrific view of the Himalayan rocky ranges. There is also a hot water spring where one can relax and bath. And after healthy breakfast trek back to Barshani(11K.m.) then return back to Manikaran.
Things To Pack:-
- Trekking Shoes: You need good trekking shoes with good grip & ankle support. Do not carry sport shoes.
- Clothing: You need to have warm clothes with three-layer jackets, fleece or down feather jacket. Carry 1 or 2 full sleeves t-shirt. For lowers carry cotton pants suitable for trek. Do no carry jeans or shorts for trekking.
- Thermals: Carry top and bottom thermals.
- Socks: Carry 2 - 3 pair of sports socks along with woolen socks to be worn at night.
- Headlamp/Led Torch are mandatory
- Sunglasses: To protect from sunlight in snow you require UV rays protected sunglasses.
- Woolen Cap and Gloves are also necessary as the climate will be cold. Carry waterproof gloves as they get wet in snow.
- Lunchbox & Water bottle: Every participant should carry lunch box and water bottle of their own.
- Raincoat/Ponchos: At high altitudes, snowfall and rain are quite common and it’s mandatory to carry a poncho so that one doesn’t get wet.
b)Medical Certificate (signed by a registered MBBS doctor)
c)NOC form (by trekker)
What is included in the tour
- Local transport during Trek
- Highly Advanced and qualified Guide from Himalaya Destinations
- Skilled Local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- equipment’s – equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.