Region: Parvati Valley
Total Duration – 1 Night / 2 Days
Maximum Altitude – 2960 mtrs.
Grade – Easy to Moderate
Best Season – April to December
Accommodation – Organized Campsite
Food – On trek – All meals included
Distance – 22 KM.
Fix departure tariff 2,200 /- excluding GST of 5%
Departure Dates:- Every Weekend.
Day 1: : Arrive at Manikaran (Kasol) by 8.00 am and arrive Barshani at 9:30 am. Start trek to Kheer Ganga. The total trek length is 11 KM and it will take 4-5 hrs to reach Kheer Ganga. Khir Ganga is alpine pasture. After reaching the destination delicious snacks will be served with hot Tea. In the evening sunset will provide a magical view. Overnight stay in camp.
Day 2: Explore Kheer Ganga. Kheer ganga is the part of Pir Panjal range, from khir ganga one can get a terrific view of the Himalayan rocky ranges. There is also a hot water spring where one can relax and bath. And after healthy breakfast trek back to Barshani(11K.m.) then return back to Manikaran.
Things to Pack: Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket, Feather Jacket, fleece jacket,warmer, woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
What is included in the tour
- Local transport during Trek
- Highly Advanced and qualified Guide from Himalaya Destinations
- Skilled Local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- equipment’s – equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.