- Total Duration – 6 Nights / 7 Days
- Maximum Altitude – 3909 m/ 12900 ft
- Grade – Moderate
- Best Season – April to November
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 45 KM.
Things to Pack:
Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket, Gloves, warmer, woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, Walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
Rates are excluding GST of 5%
Note that the cost would vary for customized group according to their requirements
What is included in the tour
- Transport required in the trek
- Highly advanced & certified mountaineering guide from Himalaya Destination
- Skilled Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
- GST 5%.
Fix Departure tariff 8,000/- excluding GST of 5%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
8,000/- (above 15 Participants)
8,500/- (11 – 15 Participants)
9,000/- (7 – 10 Participants)
11,500/- (4 – 6 Participants)
16,000/- (2 – 3 Participants)
Day 1: Reporting Manali.(1800m)
Reporting – Acclimatization – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places)
Day 02:Acclimatization and Rock activity : For any successful trek a good preparation is mandatory and Himalaya Destination team knows this thing very well. Day 2 is reserved for Acclimatization ,Rappeling and rock climbing. So that every trekker comes to know about nature of mountains. Night Stay in Camp.
Day 03: Manali – Shangchar – Thoti
Day 04: Thoti – Maylee
Day 05: Maylee – Sarkundi Pass – Maylee.
Day 06: Maylee Thach – Longa
Day 07: Longa – kalath – Manali.
Things to Pack: Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket,warmer, woollen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, walking Stick medicines that you usually use.