Region: Manali / Parvati Valley
- Total Duration – 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Maximum Altitude – 3700 mtrs / 12030 ft.
- Grade – Easy to Moderate
- Best Season – December to April
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse in Naggar ; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 25 KM.
What is included in the tour
- Local transport during Trek
- Highly Advanced and qualified Guide from Himalaya Destinations
- Skilled Local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- Equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- GST 5%.
Departure tariff 7,000/- excluding GST of 5%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
7,000/- (above 15 Participants)
8,000/- (11-15 Participants)
8,500/- (8-10 Participants)
13,000/- (4-7 Participants)
15,000/- (2-3 Participants)
Day1: Reporting Naggar.(1700m)
Reporting – Acclimatization – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places)
Day 2: Naggar to Naya Tapru (2900m/9000ft; 8 – 9 hrs) Approx 7 to 8 kms.
Day 3: Naya Tapru (2900m/9000ft) –Chanderkhani Pass – Naya Tapru (2900 m/ 9000ft; 9-10 hrs) Approx 13-14 kms.
DAY 4: Naya Tapru – Naggar (1700m; 4 to 5 hrs) Approx 8 – 9 kms. Group breakup after reaching Naggar.
Things to Pack: Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket, Feather Jacket, fleece jacket,warmer, woollen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, walking Stick medicines that you usually use.