WOLC India's Highest Zipline Tour in Naggar, Manali.
Finding an escapade!!! Here is the India's highest Zipline setteled in prominent village of Naggar in Manali. It is just a kilometer far from the Naggar bus stand towards The Naggar Castle and Roerich Art Gallery road. The Zipline ride is done under certified experts with precise demonstration of postures, which makes it easy even for the neophytes to take this amazing ride in the air without any doubt.
Himalaya Destination is associate partner with WOLC Zipline tour sited at Naggar, currently India's Highest and one of the longest Zipline at an altitude of 6000ft, heightening about 984ft from surface and half a km(525m) long.The Zipline is built over a valley. with a serene stream flowing below. There are two high strength cables bearing upto 10000 kg's of force adjoining the valley to and fro with ease yet an astounding ride. Enjoy the view of Snow Clad peaks of Dhauladhar Range and stunning landscape of Naggar while rolling on the Zipline. The activity can take from 45 min to 1 hour where as the Zipline time is somewhere between 40 secs to 80 secs depending upon various conditions like weight, height, wind speed and direction.
- Length of 525 meters
- 984 feet above the valley ground
- Altitude of 4900 feet
- Expert and experienced instructors
- International standard equipment
WOLC Medical and Safety Information
We welcome you to WOLC Zipline Tour and care about your Safety, Comfort and Health.To ensure it we request you to please go through the following information. It will also help you to access your eligibility for the adventure.
People with below mentioned problems are not advised to participate in this activity.
- Neurological Disorders
- Heart Patient
- Respiratory Conditions
- Back Limb or Joint Injuries
- Missing Limbs, including Prosthetics
- Vertigo and Dizziness
- Hearing or Visual Impairment
People with special medical conditions or heart and breathing problems should not attempt this activity.
- During your Zipline Tour your instructor will give you full safety instructions
- If any member of your group does not speak English or Hindi please inform the us before commenting your tour
- You will be fitted with a safety harness, safety straps and gloves by an Instructor
- During your safety brief your Instructor will explain and demonstrate the safe use of all the equipment and you will have an opportunity to use to practice area
- After the practice session, please do not adjust your harness , instead ask your Instructor if needed
- Please wash your hands if a Sun Screen , Insect Repellant or any lotion is applied before the tour.
What to Wear
1. Preferred trekking suite or Sportswear, Sports/Hiking Shoes.
2. Avoid Sarees, Slippers Etc.
Location: Naggar, Himachal Pradesh
Duration: 1 Hr
Activity Level: Easy
Best Season: April to July & Sept to Dec
Among the adrenaline junkies, Zipline in Manali is often hailed as one of the most exciting things to spend your time doing in this heavenly hill station. Encompassed by the surreal landscapes of nature, Naggar is a paradise for adventure lovers in India. The beautiful hill station situated in the state of Himachal Pradesh offers an exhilarating backdrop of the scintillating valleys and mountains.
With beautiful weather and spectacular scenery of Naggar, seeking some adventure activities like Zipline is intoxicating. The zip line in Naggar is the highest and longest Zipline ride in India. Cross one mountain to other with the rivers flowing thousands of feet down below you and fly with the help of harness and cable lines. The experience is enough to leave riders reeling for a lifetime.
How to Reach
You can go on a road trip to Naggar. If you want to travel by bus, you can use HRTC or private bus services to reach Manali. Manali and Naggar are merely 21 km away from each other. You can hire a taxi service to cover the distance from Manali to Naggar. Local buses run everyday from Manali to Naggar to and fro which changes minimal so you can easily reach Naggar from Manali in an hour.
What is included in the tour
- High flying ziplining experience
- Helmet, harness and other necessary gear
- Certified Instructor
- Support Staff
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Medical Evacuation
- Any Adventure activity: skiing, paragliding etc
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary
- Stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, road blocks and / or any factors beyond control