- Total Duration – 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Style Of Trip – Cycling
- Maximum Altitude – 8000 mtr.
- Grade – Moderate
- Best Season – December to November
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 70Km
Things to Pack
Day pack, good sports shoes,sweat proof t shirt, cap , UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle,Spoon,Plate,Mug,Lunch box(for pack lunch) torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, medicines that you usually use.
Rates are excluding GST of 5%
Note that the cost would vary for customized group according to their requirements.
Fix Departure tariff 6,500/- excluding GST of 5%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
6,500/- (above 15 Participant)
6,500/- (above 10 Participant)
7500/- (6-10 Participant)
10,000/- (3-5 Participant)
Day 1: Reach Naggar:
Arrive Naggar where you would be greeted by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Naggar is an ancient village of Kullu District just before 18 KM of Manali. Today, we would spend the day in Naggar itself to acclimatize to the high altitude. This is absolutely necessary and is most important for the days ahead. Overnight in the hotel/Camp.
Day 2: Naggar to Badi shill (5500ft. ; 4 – 5hrs) Approx 22 kms
Day 3: Badi shill to Banogi (8000ft; 5 – 6hrs) Approx 15 kms
DAY 4: Banogi to Base Camp. (5,500ft ; 6 – 7 hrs)Approx 33 kms
What is included in the tour
- Mountain Bikes
- Highly advanced & Skilled Mountain biking guide from Himalaya Destination, who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Logistics vehicle to carry all our equipment.
- Mechanic for any basic problems.
- Puncture kit and other Basic tools for Mountain bike.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Equipment s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits, wild life fees and camping charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any expenses of personal nature, tips, phone etc.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Damage & changes of part