Region: Gharwal Himalaya
- Total Duration – 20 Nights / 21 Days
- Style Of Trip – Climbing
- Maximum Altitude – 5645 mtr.
- Grade – Difficult
- Best Season – June to September
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
Inquire for the Cost.
Day 1: ARRIVAL DELHI:
Day to visit Indian Mountaineering Foundation (IMF) for briefing and to full fill all formalities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Delhi – Kathgodam (By Train)
Day 3: Kathgodam – Bageshwar (190 kms/7-8 hrs)
Day 4: Day for full fill all formalities with Local Administration & Forest Department. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5: Bageshwar – Loharkhet – Dhakuri (2680 mts/8844 ft)
Day 6: Dhakuri – Dhakuri Pass
Day 7: Dhakuri Pass – Khati village.
Day 8: Khati Village – Jatoli village.
Day 9: Jatoli Village – Kathalia.
Day 10: Rest Day.
Day 11: Occupied Advance Camp.
Day12: Advance Camp to Summit Camp.
Day 13: SUMMIT (5645 M)
Day 14: Reserve Day for Summit.
Day 15: Summit Camp to – ABC.
Day 16: Descend – BC.
Day 17: Base Camp – Khati Village
Day 18: Khati Village – Bageshwar.
Day 19: Bageshwar – Kathgodam.
Day 20: Kathgodam to Delhi (By Train.)
Day 21: DELHI DEPART:
Morning visit IMF to full fill all formalities and de – briefing .Later in the afternoon group breakup.
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport Delhi to Delhi.
- Highly advanced, Professional & certified mountaineering (Instructor/guide) from Himalaya Destination.
- Skilled local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the Climbing. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- HAF/LAF/Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/and Central climbing Equipment)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- During Trek & Expedition we will provide you Dome/Alpine/High Altitude tents on twin sharing basis. Camping mattresses, kitchen tent, dining tent, camping stool etc would be provided.
- High Altitude Porters to ferry loads, set up high camps, fix ropes etc
- Climbing Guide’s support up to Summit
- Butane gas bottle for high altitude cooking
- Meals: In Hotel only breakfast will serve. While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- High Altitude meal: We will use tin packed food in high altitude.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits, wild life fee and camping charges.
- State Government Fees.
- IMF Permissions, Royalty and Registration.
- Liaison Officer Cost (included for foreign expedition only)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying Climber’s backpacks
- Air fare
- Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Group Gears for climbing e.g. rope, pitons, snow bars, crabs etc
- Individual Climbing Gears and clothing; special individual mountain diet if any
- Inner Line Permit.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like Alcohol, Soft drink, mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Travel insurance.