Region: West Sikkim
- Total Duration – 14 Nights / 15 Days
- Style Of Trip – Climbing
- Maximum Altitude – 5889 m (19324 Ft.)
- Grade – Moderate
- Best Season – March to May and Oct to Nov
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport Delhi to Delhi.
- Highly advanced, Professional & certified mountaineering (Instructor/guide) from Himalaya Destination.
- Skilled local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the Climbing. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- HAF/LAF/Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/and Central climbing Equipment)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- During Trek & Expedition we will provide you Dome/Alpine/High Altitude tents on twin sharing basis. Camping mattresses, kitchen tent, dining tent, camping stool etc would be provided.
- High Altitude Porters to ferry loads, set up high camps, fix ropes etc
- Climbing Guide’s support up to Summit
- Butane gas bottle for high altitude cooking
- Meals: In Hotel only breakfast will serve. While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- High Altitude meal: We will use tin packed food in high altitude.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits, wild life fee and camping charges.
- State Government Fees.
- IMF Permissions, Royalty and Registration.
- Liaison Officer Cost (included for foreign expedition only)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying Climber’s backpacks
- Air fare
- Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Group Gears for climbing e.g. rope, pitons, snow bars, crabs etc
- Individual Climbing Gears and clothing; special individual mountain diet if any
- Inner Line Permit.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like Alcohol, Soft drink, mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Travel insurance.
Inquire for the Cost.
Day 1: Bagdogra – Gangtok. (124 Km./ 5-6 hour)
Day 2: Free Day at Gangtok. Shopping and Paper work.
Day 3: Gangtok – Yoksam (123 kms/6 hours) (1780 mts /5838 ft)
Day 4: Yuksam – Tshoka (3000 mts/9840 ft) (14 kms 5/6 hrs)
Day 5: Tshoka – Dzongri (4030 mts/13218 ft) (10 kms/5/6 hrs)
Day 6: Acclimatize at Dzongri (4030 mts).
Day 7: Dzongri – Chaurikhang (4450 mts/14600 ft) (13kms/6/7 hrs).
Day 8: Rest Day and preparation for next day.
Day 9: Chaurikhang – ABC (Advance Base Camp) (5090mts) (5/6 hrs)
Day 10: ABC – Route opening for Summit – ABC
Day 11: Summit Day – Chaurikhang (4450 mts/14600 ft).
Day 12: Reserve day for Summit.
Day 13: Chaurikhang – Tshoka (22kms – 7-8 hrs).
Day 14: Tshoka – Yuksom (14 kms – 5-6 hrs) – Gangtok (123 kms 6-7 hrs).
Day 15: Gangtok to Bagdora and group breakup.