Total Duration – 29 Nights / 30 Days
Style Of Trip – Climbing
Maximum Altitude – 6543 m./ 21460 ft.
Grade – Difficult
Best Season – June to September
Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
Food – On trek – All meals included
Inquire for the Cost.
Day 1: ARRIVAL DELHI:
Day to visit Indian Mountaineering Foundation (IMF) for briefing and to full fill all formalities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Delhi – Rishikesh.
Day 3: Rishikesh to Uttarkashi.
Day 4: Day for full fill all formalities with Local Administration & Forest Department. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5: Uttarkashi – Gangotri.
Day 6: Gangotri – Bhojbasa.
Day 7: Bhojbasa – Gaumukh..
Day 8: Gaumukh – Tapovan (Base Camp)..
Day 9: Rest Day at Base Camp.
Day 10: BASE CAMP: load ferry to the Advance Base Camp.
Day11: BASE CAMP: load ferry to the Advance Base Camp.
Day 12: Occupied Advance Camp.
Day 13: ADVANCE BASE CAMP (LOAD FERRY TO CAMP 1).
Day 14: ADVANCE BASE CAMP (LOAD FERRY TO CAMP 1).
Day 15: Occupied CAMP 1.
Day 16: Rest Day.
Day 17: Camp 1 to Camp2.
Day 18: Occupied Summit Camp (5,700 M).
Day 19: Rest Day. And route rackey and fixing rope. (By Train.)
Day 20: SUMMIT (6,543 M).
Day 21: Reserve Day for Summit.
Day 22: Reserve Day for Summit.
Day 23: Summit Camp to – Camp1.
Day 24: Camp1 – Base Camp (Tapovan).
Day 25: Rest day.
Day 26: Base Camp (Tapovan) – Bhojvasa.
Day 27: Bhojvasa – Gangotri
Day 28: Gangotri – Rishikesh.
Day 29: Rishikesh – Delhi
Day 30: DELHI DEPARTS:
Morning visit IMF to full fill all formalities and de – briefing .Later in the afternoon group breakup.
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport Delhi to Delhi.
- Highly advanced, Professional & certified mountaineering (Instructor/guide) from Himalaya Destination.
- Skilled local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the Climbing. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- HAF/LAF/Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/and Central climbing Equipment)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner.
- During Trek & Expedition we will provide you Dome/Alpine/High Altitude tents on twin sharing basis. Camping mattresses, kitchen tent, dining tent, camping stool etc would be provided.
- High Altitude Porters to ferry loads, set up high camps, fix ropes etc.
- Climbing Guide’s support up to Summit.
- Butane gas bottle for high altitude cooking.
- Meals: In Hotel only breakfast will serve. While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- High Altitude meal: We will use tin packed food in high altitude.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits, wild life fee and camping charges.
- State Government Fees.
- IMF Permissions, Royalty and Registration.
- Liaison Officer Cost (included for foreign expedition only)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying Climber’s backpacks.
- Air fare.
- Any charges for carrying still/video cameras etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Group Gears for climbing e.g. rope, pitons, snow bars, crabs etc.
- Individual Climbing Gears and clothing; special individual mountain diet if any.
- Inner Line Permit.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Purchases of personal natures (like Alcohol, Soft drink, mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Travel insurance.