- Total Duration – 16 Nights / 17 Days
- Maximum Altitude – 3870 m/ 12693 ft
- Grade – Challenging
- Best Season – January to Feburary
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse in Leh; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 105 Km.
Things to Pack:
Rucksack 60 ltr, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes and Gum Boot, a warm jacket, warmer, woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks (cotton or woolen), water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, sanitizer, towel, walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
Rates are excluding GST of 5%
Note that the cost would vary for customized group according to their requirements
What is included in the tour
- Local transport during Trek
- Highly Advanced and qualified Guide from Himalaya Destinations
- Skilled Local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- equipment’s – equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
- Wild life fee.
- ALTO Permission.
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST 5%.
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
- Camp Cleaning charges. 200(per person) (Sometimes charge not every time according to the cleanliness maintained.)
Rates are excluding GST of 5%
Chadar Padum Trek Tentative Schedule:
- Day 1 & 2: Reporting Leh. (1800m)
- Reporting – Acclimatization – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
- (Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places) Spend the day in the room itself to acclimatize to the high altitude. This is absolutely necessary and is most important for the days ahead. Overnight in the hotel
- 2nd day : You need to perform your medical checkup in LEH as per new Govt regulations. You need to be physically fit for this trek.
- Day 3: Leh – Chilling – Tilat do – Tsumo paldar. (Drive/3-4 hrs & Trek/2 hr)
- Day 4: Sumo Paldar – Tibb Cave (Trek 8-9 km. / 4-5 hours)
- Day 5: Tibb Cave – Nyerak (Trek 9 – 10 km. / 7-8 hours)
- Day 6: Nyerak – Lingshed (Trek 9-10 km. / 7-8 hours)
- Day 7: Lingshed – Warsangdo (Trek 5-6 hours)
- Day 8:Warsangdo – Pishu (Trek 5 hours)
- Day 9: Pishu – Karsha (Trek 5 hours)
- Day 10: Karsha to Padum (Via Taxi) and Back to Karsha (Via Taxi)
- Day 11: Karsha – Warsangdo (Trek 5 hours)
- Day 12: Pishu – Lingshed (Trek 8-9 hours)
- Day 13: Lingshed – Neyrak (Trek 6 hours)
- Day 14: Neyrak – Tib Cave (Trek 5-6 hours)
- Day 15: Tibb Cave – Sumo Gyalpo. (Trek 7-8 hours)
- Day 16: Gyalpo–TilatDo–Leh (Trek 4-5 km. / 2 hours and 3-4 hour drive to leh)
- Day 17: Group breakup after breakfast.ek