Region: Manali / Parvati Valley
- Total Duration – 3 Nights / 4 Days
- Maximum Altitude – 3700 mtrs / 12030 ft.
- Grade – Easy to Moderate
- Best Season – May to November
- Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse in Manali ; Organized Campsite
- Food – On trek – All meals included
- Distance – 28 KM.
How about getting an adventure this season. Himalaya Destination brings one of the famed trek in Himalayan ranges – Chandrakhani Pass. Discover yourself over the hills far from the crowds, inside an unmotorable pass, amid camps, meadows & steep ascents.
Chandrakhani Pass is one of the most fascinating trek in Kullu Valley. Viewing this enchanting beauty of nature the route passes through the dense forest with variety of botanical species & colourful foliage. Picture perfect and phenomenal scene would be an eyeshot. Deotibba peak, Pirpranjal&Parvati ranges are some of the captivating natural beauty which cannot be nmissed. The TheKullu region is known as “Valley of Gods”. Malana village has adhered the traditional heritage & culture of the place which can be seen while passing the route.
Chandrakhani Pass is the perfect gateway which would give you unforgettable memories.
Things to Pack: Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket,warmer, woollen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, walking Stick medicines that you usually use.
What is included in the tour
- Local transport during Trek
- Highly Advanced and qualified Guide from Himalaya Destination.
- Skilled Local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils/)
- Equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping bag Inner
- While on trek all meals will be provided. Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trailhead.
Fix Departure tariff 6,000/- excluding GST of 5%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
8,499/- (above 15 Participants)
8,999/- (11-15 Participants)
9,700/- (7-10 Participants)
11,500/- (4-7 Participants)
16,000/- (2-3 Participants)
Departure Dates : 26th may,2nd june,12th august, 13th september 2018
Day 1: Reporting Manali.(1800m)
Reporting – Acclimatization – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places)
Day 2: Manali/ Naggar to Naya Tapru (2,500m/8,250ft; 6 hrs) Approx 10 to 11 kms.
Day 3: Naya Tapru (8250m) – Chanderkhani Pass (3660m/12000ft) – Malana (2650m/8700ft; 9 to 10 hrs) Approx 12 – 13 kms.
DAY 4: Malana – Malana Dam/Jari (Approx 3 – 4 kms) – Naggar. After reaching naggar Check out (2000 m/ 6600ft; 5 hrs) .
How To Reach
Distance by road:-
Manali is well connected to Delhi. Take an overnight bus from Delhi and you will reach Manali in 12 ‐ 14 hours(approx 540 KMS). Tickets can be booked online at www.redbus.in or www.hrtc.gov.in Tip : Since Delhi Manali is a long journey most Volvo private buses leave Delhi between 5 pm and 6 pm. The last govt bus leaves at 8.30 pm from ISBT Kashmere Gate. Volvo buses charges between Rs.1,000 to 1,400 per sector from Delhi to Manali and vice versa. Manali to Delhi: Like the onward journey, buses leave from Manali to Delhi between 4 and 5 p.m. Your tentative arrival at Delhi may be anywhere between 6 a.m and 10 a.m. Plan your onward journeys only post noon giving enough buffer for bus delay
Nearest Railway Station:-
Nearest Railway station is Ambala (350 kms) and Chandigarh (310 kms). Tip: Regular Volvo and Buses are available from Chandigarh to Manali in the evening. Volvo buses charges between Rs.800 to Rs.1,200 per sector from Chandigarh to Manali and vice versa.
Nearest Airport :-
Nearest Airport is Bhuntar is 60 Kms. Bhuntar, which is 52 km away from Manali, is the nearest airport. Taxi services are available from Bhuntar to Manali, which costs about Rs.1000‐ Rs.2,000. Bhuntar is well connected to Delhi by air. The airliners that take you to this Airport are Indian Airlines, Kingfisher airlines, MDLR Airlines and Jagson Airlines, operating flights from Delhi and Chandigarh to Kullu.