Total Duration – 6 Nights / 7 Days
Maximum Altitude – 13329 ft.
Grade – Easy to Moderate
Best Season – June to October
Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse in Shimla; Organized Campsite
Food – On trek – All meals included
Distance – 56 km.
Pabbar Valley Trek
Pabbar valley trek, located in the rural settings of Shimla is less frequented trek yet spectacular and alluring. It goes through the most prosperous apple orchards and lush green forests of Himachal Pradesh to a decent heightening pass. The trek is known after its major river Pabbar, with numerous tributary streams flowing down to the lower inhabitation. Chandernahan Lake is the origin of the Pabbar river and is believed that the lake is the abode Goddess Kali, who is considered to be the guardian of people living in the co related valley. The trek is also famous for trout fishing and multiple tourist sites. This offbeat trek starts from Theog and heads toward Pabbar valley giving one glimpses of breathtaking mountain ranges especially Chansal mountain range. En route one will pass several attractive grasslands of pasture to a beautiful Chandernahan glacial lakes site. The Chandernahan lakes are surrounded by the massive mountain ranges capped with snow. The natural beauty of sparkling lakes, splashing torrents and mesmerizing landscapes are the one of impressive aspects of the Pabbar valley trek. The trek remains open from May to October and reaches the altitude above 13000ft. It is a great trek indulging into the region which is very less frequented by the tourists, rich in culture and the full of ancient temples. So be the one to experience this incredible trek this year.
Fix Departure tariff 12,999/- excluding GST of 5%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
12,999/- (above 15 Participant)
13,500/- (11-15 Participants)
15,500/- (8-10 Participants)
20,000/- (4-7 Participants)
35,000/- (2-3 Participants)
Day 1: Reporting Shimla. (2270m.)
Reporting – Acclimatization – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places)
Day 2: Shimla – Janglikh (2086m: 6840ft.) (via taxi.) (9 hrs) (approx. 120 km's.)
Day 3: Janglikh Village – Kukrishagar Jungle Camp (3580m/11800 ft; 5 to 6 hrs) Approx 8-9 km's
DAY 4: Kukrishagar Jungle Camp – Chandernahan lake base camp (3750m/12300ft; 5 – 6hrs) Approx 10–11 km's
DAY 5: Chandernahan lake base camp – Chandernahan lake – Litham Thach (4450m; 9 – 10hrs) Approx 15-16 km's
Day 06: Litham Thach – Janglikh – Rohru. (1554m/6000 ft; 3 – 4 hrs) Approx 6-7 km's
Day 07: Rohru to Shimla via taxi.
What is included in the tour
- Local transport during Trek.
- Highly Advanced and qualified Guide from Himalaya Destination.
- Skilled Local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils)
- Equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping Bag Inner.
- Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks.
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.