Total Duration – 6 Nights / 7 Days
Maximum Altitude – 13329 ft.
Grade – Easy to Moderate
Best Season – June to October
Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse in Shimla; Organized Campsite
Food – On trek – All meals included
Distance – 56 km.
Fix Departure tariff 12,999/- excluding GST of 5%
Tariff For Customized Group Per Person
12,999/- (above 15 Participant)
13,500/- (11-15 Participants)
15,500/- (8-10 Participants)
20,000/- (4-7 Participants)
35,000/- (2-3 Participants)
Day 1: Reporting Shimla. (2270m.)
Reporting – Acclimatization – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places)
Day 2: Shimla – Janglikh (2086m: 6840ft.) (via taxi.) (9 hrs) (approx. 120 km's.)
Day 3: Janglikh Village – Kukrishagar Jungle Camp (3580m/11800 ft; 5 to 6 hrs) Approx 8-9 km's
DAY 4: Kukrishagar Jungle Camp – Chandernahan lake base camp (3750m/12300ft; 5 – 6hrs) Approx 10–11 km's
DAY 5: Chandernahan lake base camp – Chandernahan lake – Litham Thach (4450m; 9 – 10hrs) Approx 15-16 km's
Day 06: Litham Thach – Janglikh – Rohru. (1554m/6000 ft; 3 – 4 hrs) Approx 6-7 km's
Day 07: Rohru to Shimla via taxi.
Things to Pack: Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket, Gloves, warmer, woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, Walking Stick and medicines that you usually use.
What is included in the tour
- Local transport during Trek.
- Highly Advanced and qualified Guide from Himalaya Destination.
- Skilled Local Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils)
- Equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mattress/ Sleeping Bag Inner.
- Meals will be freshly prepared and will be a mix of Indian, Chinese & Continental.
- Basic First aid Kit with portal oxygen.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks.
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.