Region : Lahoul Valley
Total Duration – 9 Nights / 10 Days
Maximum Altitude – 5342 m./ 17300 ft.
Grade – Moderate.
Best Season – June to October
Accommodation – Hotel/Guesthouse; Organized Campsite
Food – On trek – All meals included
Distance – 80 KM.
Fixed Departure Tariff: 28,000/- Per Person
Day 1: Reporting Manali. (2050m.)
Reporting – Acclimatization – Orientation & Briefing of the trek – Trek Preparation & window shopping
(Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places)
Day 02: Adventurous drive to Pangi valley, Manali – Rohtang pass (3978m) – Udaipur – Sach – Kilar, 8-9 hrs.
Day 03: Magnificent drive to Padder valley, Kilar – Darwas -Gulab Garh (1850m), 7-8 hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Kunhel Bridge (2200m), 6-7 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Chichot (2400m) – Machel (2750m), 6 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Dangel (2900m) Exploratory Trek to Sersank Valley.
Day 07: Trek to Sumchan (3200m) – Zardung gup (3400m), 6-7 hrs.
Day 08: Trek to base Umashi La (4600m), 6 hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Umashi La (5342m / 17300ft) -Tsogpoche / Gawara, 6-7 hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Dzonkhul, 5/6 hrs, drive to Padum (3600m).
Things to Pack: Rucksack, cotton clothes, good trekking shoes, a warm jacket, Gloves, warmer, woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears, UV rays protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, torch, cold cream, sunscreen, toilet soap, towel, Walking Stick and medicines that you usually use.
What is included in the tour
- Transport required in the trek.
- Highly advanced & certified mountaineering guide from Himalaya Destination.
- Skilled Guide who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying common equipments (like rations/tents/utensils)
- Equipments – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats.
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits and camping charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Porters for carrying trekker’s backpacks.
- Personal trekking equipments – like trekking poles or sleeping bag liners.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc)
- Food to/from the trail head.
- GST 5%.