Memorable Night Trek to Kalsubai (Highest Peak of Maharashtra)
Total Duration – 01 Night / 1 Day
Maximum Altitude – 1646 m/ 5400 ft.
Grade – Easy
Best Season – November to March
Food – Breakfast
Distance – 6-7 Kms
Kalsubai - At the summit is a small temple of Kalsubai, which can seat just three people. This being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. The vastly spread out backwaters of Bhandardara attracts one's attention from the top. To the north of the mountain range forts such as Ramsej, Harihargad, Brahmagiri, Anjaneri, Ghargad, Bahula, Tringalwadi, Kavnai can be seen. To the east one can spot Aundha, Vishramgad, Bitangad, to the west Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad (southwest) and to the south Padhargad, Ghanchakkar, Harishchandragad can be seen.
Magic Moments :
- Witnessing Sunrise from the Highest point in Maharashtra.
- Crazy winds
- Steel ladders
- Kalsubai Mata temple.
- View of Bhandardara backwaters
Catch Kasara local from CST at 08.50 pm
08.50 PM: Mumbai CST
08.58 PM: Byculla
09.05 PM: Dadar
09.12 PM: Kurla
09.16 PM: Ghatkopar
09.32 Pm : Thane
09.44 PM: Dombivali
09.54 PM: Kalyan
11.05 PM: Kasara
2:00 am - Reach Bari village
2:30 AM - post introduction start Ascend towards Kalsubai Peak. 6:00 AM - Reach the top
Enjoy the beautiful sunrise.
08:00AM - Start descend and have breakfast
11:00 AM - Reach Base Village and have Lunch.
12:00 PM - Start Return Journey Toward Kasara.
2:00 PM - Reach Kasara And disperse.
What is included in the tour
- All the transportation charges from Kasara to Kasara by private vehicle
- Guide & Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till Kasara and back
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Torch V IMP with extra batteries ( please don't forget )
- Identity proof
- Sleeping bag and good winter jackets. We promise it will be cold :)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Mosquito Repellent cream
- A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
- Medicines if any
- Good trekking shoes, an extra pair of floaters.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Carry Lunch for the First Day (Mandatory )
- Carry at least 2 Lemons, Chocolate Bars, Glucon D, Odomos.
- Personal basic medical kit ( carry your routine medicines if any to avoid complications).
- Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
- No wearing of Gold or any other expensive Ornaments ( if Lost owns a sole Responsibility )
- A haversack to put all these things.
- This is an outdoor tour.
- All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Himalaya Destination reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and abort the event and Himalaya Destination will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
- Himalaya Destination reserves all right to call off the on-going event when such circumstances arise, and it shall not be responsible for any refund henceforth.
Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable.
(Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
If cancellation is done prior to 15 days of outing 95% will be refunded.
If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing, 70% will be refunded.
If cancellation is done prior to 5 days of outing, 40% will be refunded.
If done prior to 2 days of outing 10% will be refunded
Above and after no refund will be provided.